Thursday, August 18, 2011

Seriously?!


Dh decided to call in "sick" today.

Are you kidding me?!  Third day of school.  I'm still trying to get caught up from having the kids home all summer.  All the stuff that's easier to do without their "help".

No...no.....you sleep until you're ready to get out of bed.  Then you can move to your LazyBoy and play on your laptop and watch tv and nap all day.

while I run my ass off.

....and if I have time, I'll get the drywall up in the bathroom in case the plumber comes tomorrow to put our shower in and finish things.

I need a REALLY BIG personal space bubble today, my people.

2 comments:

Joy said...

LOL...sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but I live with a retired husband. "Personal space bubbles" are at a premium!

Karen said...

I understand completely - that's why, when I decide to take a day off, I don't tell DH until, oh, around 2:00 (he leaves for work a bit before me, so he'll never know I didn't get up). On the one day in X years I stay home actually sick for myself, he likes to stay home, too - so then I can make lunch for HIM, and keep HIM entertained. My boss understands - HIS wife has him trained properly!